The Embassy of Morocco in Hanoi represents the Moroccan Government and promotes Morocco's interests in Vietnam. It strives to project a positive image of Morocco and provides consular information and services to Moroccans, Vietnamese and foreigners in Vietnam.
We endeavour to advance the interests of Morocco by:
• Enhancing Morocco's prosperity ;
• Working to strengthen Morocco's security;
• Protecting the welfare of Moroccans ;
• Helping Morocco meet its international responsibilities;
• Projecting contemporary Morocco ;
To these ends, we place emphasis on
• Delivering timely and effective service ;
• Building and maintaining networks with Vietnam;
• Working with high ethical standards.
Our services for Moroccans in Vietnam include:
• Providing consular services to Moroccans, in accordance ;
• Issuing passports to Moroccan citizens;
• Providing a range of other documentation services ;
Our services for citizens of Vietnam:
• Processing visa applications for people wanting to visit Morocco (if applicable)
• Witnessing signatures, certifying and notarising documents (only for documents that are Moroccan in origin, or intended for use in Morocco).
Our services for Moroccan and Vietnamese businesses:
• Helping Moroccan companies secure market access to export goods or services to Vietnam;
• Helping Vietnamese companies to source Moroccan products, or invest in Morocco.